Registration is now Open
The AMSN 2020 Convention
Is Now a Virtual Convention
October 22-25, 2020
Earn up to 55 contact hours!
After careful consideration and based on the continued uncertainty of the effects of COVID-19 in the fall, we've made the decision to hold the 2020 AMSN Convention completely virtually.
For those who registered for the in-person October 2020 convention, AMSN will keep your registration active for the virtual convention.
We're almost through working out the details for listing the complete session and convention schedule.
Check back often as updates will be posted as soon as they become available.
We’re excited about the added flexibility, convenience, and networking a virtual convention offers.
What to Expect:
- Learn how to navigate the newest nursing challenges and, freshen up on the basics
- Earn 55 contact hours with the complete convention package
- Explore convenient package pricing, tailored to meet your CNE contact hour needs
- Attend sessions live - as they are happening
- Access all convention sessions in the AMSN Online Library, on-demand, self-paced, at your convenience
- View poster presentations, with complementary recordings
- Visit virtual exhibitors, chat with AMSN sponsors, learn about the newest products and technologies
- Network with your friends and colleagues, make new friends
- Earn chances to win great prizes with the Leaderboard Challenge
All waiting for you from the comfort and safety of your home or office - no travel required!