Weather in the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, Florida area is expected to include PM thunderstorms with highs in the 90s and lows in the upper 70s over the next week (per weather.com).
Important Notice: Hotel reservations should be made through the AMSN reservation link at the Hotel and Travel section of the AMSN Annual Conference Website or directly with the hotel. AMSN does not use a housing agency to handle hotel reservations, and no one will call and ask you to make your hotel reservations by phone. Anyone who calls you or sends an email to you who wants to make your reservation is working a SCAM. Hang up or delete the email and do not give them any information.
The Disney Coronado Springs Resort is the official hotel for the 2018 AMSN Convention.
1000 Buena Vista Drive Orlando, FL 32830
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
$179 single/double + taxes (currently 12.5%)
Reservations Phone: 407-939-1000
Ask for the AMSN Convention rate.
Note: The discounted convention rates are available until August 13, 2018, or until the room block is full. Reservations made after this date will be subject to space and rate availability. (All taxes are subject to change without notice.)
If you are staying at a Walt Disney World property while you are attending the AMSN Annual Convention, you have access to the Disney Transportation System. Regularly scheduled buses travel to/from Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, the theme parks, Disney Springs, and the Disney Transportation Center (DTC). (You cannot travel direct from one resort hotel to another.)
*MINNIE VANS (BY LYFT):
Let Us Magically Whisk You Away: Minnie Van service is a great way to get around Walt Disney World Resort quickly and in comfort, all while in a Disney-owned, Disney-operated vehicle.
How It Works:
Our Minnie Van service works with the Lyft app. Once activated, open the Lyft app from anywhere within Walt Disney World Resort to access Minnie Van service, request a ride, and pay for it through the Lyft app. Cars are usually minutes away.
- Confirm your current pick-up location.
- Enter your Walt Disney World destination and tap “Request.”
- The app will display a map tracking the vehicle in route and give you an identifying vehicle number to help you spot your car.
Note: Minnie Van vehicles can accommodate guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles, and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs); however, an additional wait time may occur.
Minnie Van service operates from 6:30 am to 12:30 am daily. Hours of operation are subject to change.
- The Vehicle: Minnie Van vehicles are roomy, comfortable, and playfully themed with a style inspired by Minnie Mouse. Each vehicle accommodates up to 6 guests and is equipped with 2 versatile car seats.
- The Experience: Minnie Van drivers are friendly Disney Cast Members who are trained to whisk you off to where you need to be—safely and with a smile. Pricing: Minnie Van service is $25 per trip, per vehicle. Prices are subject to change. You’ll pay for service conveniently through the Lyft app.
Take advantage of the latest innovation in Disney’s legendary commitment to service and convenience. This exclusive complimentary shuttle and luggage delivery service conveniently takes you from the airport directly to your Disney Resort and back again when it’s time to return.
It’s a hassle-free benefit that allows you to arrive at your meeting or event relaxed and stress-free. (You must book Disney’s Magical Express Transportation Services at least 30 days before your arrival.)
Self-parking is complimentary; valet parking $20/day.